turkeys for tomorrow

2 more WidowMakers score

Started by spurman, April 29, 2014, 08:44:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spurman

Congratulations to longspur and doublegobble, good job guys  :icon_thumright:
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

SheGotHoOks

Awesome... Good job guys! Congrats to both of ya!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charley B

Wooo we have a great team here!!!!  Congrats guys!  :you_rock:

West Augusta

I'm certainly not helping the team.  Toughest year I've ever seen.  Birds stop gobbling after 7am.  Will not shock gobble to anything.  So far, it's rained every day and either been cold or windy.  Not a fun week.  I'm not done yet.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

SheGotHoOks

Well I got my big bird on the 14th..  Since then I've hunted hard day after day, then head off to work, then tend to the kids, then gt up and do it all over again, needless to say.. I am EXHAUSTED! 2moro is the last day of my season.. I will be up at 3:30 and out the door (wish me much luck) I have to come out if the woods fairly early and get to work hopefully with time left to hunt the later afternoon hrs tOo! It has been an awesome season tho AND Even being this exhausted I still wish it wasn't ending so soon! @ West Augusta.. Hope things get better for ya real soon! 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spurman

Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

Charley B

Dont give it up west augusta. Sooner or later you will have a brighter day. Here too its raining bad since a few weeks. Sunny days are rare.