Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Tennessee Gobbler Down

Started by SheGotHoOks, April 01, 2014, 10:36:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SheGotHoOks

wanted to let the team know onpoint got'er done this morn.. very niCe bird! Congrats to my hubby ;) Pics and Score will be posted soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hotrod3h

Congrats Justin. Way to get it done. Look forward to hearing the story and seeing the pictures!

longfield

Heck ya, good to hear. Congrats!

chatterbox

memert116

kevin2

Glad you all scored. Nice to hear. Keeps me going during my wait till the end of the month for our opener.
I am going to bag my first Turkey this spring if it is the last thing I do!

SheGotHoOks

Thanks guys... wanted to let y'all know we got the pics and everything.. but they're on Just's phone bc I don't have photo bucket... today was hectic we had to come home I had a doctor's appointment so we have been rushing around all day..  Gtn home and gtn to the doc and gtn stocked back up for the next few days ;) looks like he forgot to put the pics up so he'll have to do that 2moro! (Headed back in the early morn to get back at em) I'm the meantime his bird scored 69.875 (beard- 10 7/8", left spur- 1 1/4", right spur- 1 9/32", weight- 22lbs 12oz) really wish I could put the pics on here.. But he'll have to do that from his phone! (Btw I'm fine.. nothing wrong/not sick ;) just a check up)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spurman

Congratulations on the bird and the check up.  :icon_thumright:
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE