Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Just arrived in tennesee

Started by Onpoint, March 28, 2014, 02:26:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onpoint

I was wanting to get down here last night so I could listen this morning but I wasn't able to. Now I just gotta find a place to get my liscense. The machine is down at the place I normally get em. They had problems last year too. Took em forever. Hopefully I post a big ol tennesee longbeard tomorrow morning. I only have a couple hours to hunt in the morning cuz I gotta come back to Kentucky for a doctor appointment. Maybe with a little luck I'll get on one though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

hotrod3h

Good Luck. Hopefully they will be working for you.

memert116

kevin2

Enjoy! Good luck, I hope you bag a biggin
I am going to bag my first Turkey this spring if it is the last thing I do!

chatterbox

Those turkeys will never know what hit them!
Good luck bud! :icon_thumright:

SheGotHoOks

Hey guys... no luck this morn.., we didn't have a lot of time to hunt but we headed out anyhow .. justin got wet.. and a little cold and so we had to go back to the car so he could put his big boy panties on ;) we came across a couple gobblers headed off away from us on our way back into the woods and so I held back and he snuck up on em, I heard a couple of shots and my heart was pounding.. turned out he miss judged the yardage.. and the gobbler was a little farther away than he thought. Most of his shots are in the woods and them wide open shots can fool u sometimes! BUT we'll get back after em.. after Justin's appointment with the doc!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chatterbox

spurman

Rain, wind and cold not a good combination for turkey hunting. Go get'em guys.
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE