turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hi all from Wisconsin

Started by aquatichaven, March 26, 2014, 11:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aquatichaven

Hi all ,this is aquatic from Wisconsin .I am 40 I am a work from home dad . I am pretty new to hunting ,been going out for the past three years .Seen some awesome deer so far still looking for that gobbler . Bagged some nice squirrels and have picked up a few dozens turkey feathers (for the kids). Kids keep asking to go out but i think they are alittle too young yet(3 & 6). Just picked up a few calls still working that out. I picked up this slate call seems to work nice (thanks for you-tube instruction video) . This year I am going out for a whole weekend May 9th-11th . I am going to try some thing new as this year I have two spots to hunt in (about 100 miles apart). Going to do one day and night at one if I don't see or hear anything was thinking on moving to the other location. Still year I have the luck of having the local game warden going out with me and calling for me (awesome).If anyone has any suggestions that would be awesome and thanks for letting me join up with you guys . Hope everyone has a great and safe hunt.
Aquatichaven

JVA54

boomer

WillH

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions