turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

couldn't close

Started by longfield, March 15, 2014, 10:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longfield

South Alabama morning hunt was ruined by logging equipment across the creek. Thought I heard a couple gobbles after daybreak but really couldn't tell. Ate some lunch and went to my second location and did not hear a thing until I struck a bird at 3:30. Ended up being two birds but the gave me a lesson in swamp humility for two hours until the wing picked up and they shut up. Hopefully the rain they are calling for will hold off so I can go after those two in the morning.

WV TURKEY THUG

Charley B

kevin2

Keep after them. I wish I was with you today. I'm stuck in michigan, 20' out today & the opener is 6 weeks away still!
I am going to bag my first Turkey this spring if it is the last thing I do!

SheGotHoOks

well how'd it go.. good hunt? I'd like to hear about it! I'm so ready to gt out there after em... I'm gtn antsy waiting for my turn! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

longfield

Struck out yesterday, flooded out this morning and sweet success this afternoon.

Charley B

Wow verry happy for you longfield. A big congrats!!!!! Verry nice tom.

hotrod3h

Congrats on the longbeard. Alabama must be happening now. I found out that guys I'm hunting with in Alabama one of the guys got 2 already.

West Augusta

Looks like a nice one.  Congrats.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

SheGotHoOks

CONGRATS.. and we're now on the board, heck yea.. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bmhern

chatterbox

WTG!!!!!
Congrats on a great bird! :icon_thumright:

spurman

Good bird Brian, congratulations.  :icon_thumright:
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

doublegobble

Red meat isn't bad for you, fuzzy green meat is bad for you.