Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

NWTF Convention

Started by hotrod3h, February 04, 2014, 04:30:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hotrod3h

Anyone in hear going to be attending ? Currently I have a reservation for Thursday night at Fiddlers Inn and plan on going to convention on Friday. May see how things go and stay longer. It would be nice to meet some people while I'm there.

spurman

I plan on going not sure what day yet.
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

Charley B

I went to the NWTF National leadership conference last spring, but I won't be able to go to the convention.  Have fun guys and bring back some pictures to show us!  :popcorn:

West Augusta

I'll be there Thursday through Sunday. 
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

hotrod3h

I definitely wanna wanna meet my fellow teammates. If anyone has any suggestions on when and where lets discuss it. Long term weather forecast sure could be warmer!

West Augusta

Most of the time I'll be in the Twisting Creek calls booth but I'll be walking around a good bit.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

longfield

I am planning on going but probably will not be there until Saturday.

spurman

Right now it looks like Friday for me. In the past we met up at the fountain near the main entrance to the exhibit hall.
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

Mac Dietrich

I'll be there Thursday morning thru saturday

shadetree callers

I will be there as always . This is year #20 for me. I will have a few extra longboxes with me to sell . If you want to get one I will be there from wed til sunday. call or text me at 937-270-3299

hotrod3h

Getting close now.Do we wanna set a time to meet on Friday ? Or I can just pm my phone number and you can call me when you have a minute to say hello.

longfield

My 10 month old gave me a wonderful sickness that I could not shake in time to make it to Nashville. Sorry I missed out on meeting some of you.