OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Good Morning! Joined a week ago. West KY die hard hunter!

Started by Balla1982, March 10, 2013, 11:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balla1982

:z-guntootsmiley:
Sorry. My ADD gets the best of me and I didn't even know there was an introduction page.

I'm newly 31 yrs old, living in the awesome state of KY.  I have been married for just over a year now and have a Johnson grass 7 year old boy (Haiden) and a 11 month old daughter (Anniston) who is about to turn 1 on the 19th of March. My son is from a previous relationship and I won custody when he was 1. I know that's more than usual for someone to divulge, but that was a big turning point in my life which I am extremely proud of.

I have worked for Ingram Barge Co. for 9 years which 7 of them were as a deck hand on a boat and worked my way up to mate. I took a barge inspector job 2 years ago and love it. Some days it can be very stressful but I work with some awesome people and for an amazing company.

We own 60 acres in Caldwell county and lease quite a bit in a neighboring county.

I have been turkey hunting since I was 16 but never put a ton of effort into it until the last 4 years.

This site has really blown my mind in the knowledge you guys have and are so willing to express. I have been a member of another site (a ky one) that I check during deer season, but there is so much bickering that I can't hardly stand to log in any more.

Sorry for such a long intro but I'm a talker and I don't always know where to stop.

Thank you,

Adam

JVA54

bornagain64

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

boomer

Drthorn

Glad to see another ky member on here.. I'm out of Hardin county ky.. I think I know the site you talked about and I agree, a lot better members here.