only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

stoeger m2000

Started by virgil, February 22, 2012, 10:21:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reynolds243

Quote from: virgil on February 23, 2012, 06:32:10 PM
where can u buy a sumtoy at? i appreciate this bud thanks so much

Call them via the number on the web or pm him on here. Ask for William.

Also just to be clear this is from my gun and my opinions so yours may be way different. I'm sure others on here shoot a 2000 and have combos that work great for them.

virgil

thanks bud im just trying to start with a choke and then i will go from there..

reynolds243

no worries man i am happy to share whatever information i have on the gun with you so feel free to PM me or keep asking in here. My gun has a 24" barrel so you may even get better patterns with a 26".

just seems the M2000 is a finicky gun for some reason. I have another buddy on here (Lovetofly) that has one and his shoots much different then mine for some reason. we dont shoot the exact same set up but have shot some of the same shells with very different results.

I dont think you can go wrong with any of the ones i listed but I am just partial to Sumtoy at the moment just because of the service that comes with it. Trust me you will be sold once you talk to William lol he will work with you with choke constructions until you are satisfied which is very cool.

the hevi choke and the indian creek are very solid chokes though and will give you very huntable patterns.

I never tried the SSX choke or some of the cheaper chokes so you can always try one of those.

I did try the Pure Gold and was not thrilled with it but they do have a 660 version now that will prob be better from a benelli bore. Kicks is also another option, if you get one of those try to stay in the 650-660 range. Kicks is a great choke for shooting lead or hevi but really known for its lead patterns.