OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Pot call case

Started by Here turkey turkey turkey, March 16, 2020, 10:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Here turkey turkey turkey

Who sells a good pot call case? The cheaper the better but I do know you get what you pay for sometimes. Thanks
To disarm the people...Is the most effectual way to enslave them."
- George Mason, referencing advice given to the British Parliament by Pennsylvania governor Sir William Keith, The Debates in the Several State Conventions on the Adooption of the Federal Constitution, June 14, 1788

Charlie 51

Doesn't halloran sell them..I may be wrong..maybe wood haven also

Sir-diealot

Glenda Green who is here and on Facebook and another member here that I can't recall his name right now but you see his thread for longbox/boxcall leather covers coming up also sells pot call cases.

Here is a picture that shows Glenda's pot call case and some others, please note that I do not know if the prices shown are current. Here is link to her Facebook account. https://www.facebook.com/glenda.green.9256028

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

- George Mason, referencing advice given to the British Parliament by Pennsylvania governor Sir William Keith, The Debates in the Several State Conventions on the Adooption of the Federal Constitution, June 14, 1788

Upfold99

I think Yoder has some as well.

tracker#1

I see a lot of people use camo koozies, can add a striker with it. I use Glenda Green for my more expensive calls and for cheaper calls I use Cabela's or Bass pro medium size fly reel, holders for 3" to 3.5", they work great and padded.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Upfold99 on March 17, 2020, 07:10:12 AM
I think Yoder has some as well.
Thank you, Yoder is who's name I could not remember.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Can I get Yoder's contact info?

Thank

Sir-diealot

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

John Koenig:

Charlie 51

Found some pot call carriers..sent pics