Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Brand new item !!! Handcrafted friction/pot call holsters

Started by Yoder409, February 09, 2019, 12:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder409

Designed and built to our same old tank tough standard as our box call holsters, we'd like to introduce our pot call holster.

Same heavy duty cowhide........same crazy-tough stitching.........three strips of genuine lamb's wool interior.........super heavy elastic loops for two strikers........post & slot closure on the beavertail flap.........belt loop to accommodate belts to 1 3/4".  Designed to hold calls to 4" in diameter and 1" thick.

$45 TYD

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

SwampChickenSC

"some men are mere hunters, others are turkey hunters"-Archibald Rutledge

Yoder409

Quote from: SwampChickenSC on February 27, 2019, 07:51:06 PM
:drool: :drool:

Hahaha !!!!!    Thank you for the drool !!     :toothy12:

I guess compliments come in many forms !!!!     ????
PA elitist since 1979

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

MO HUNTER

Yoder...do you ever have a problem with the strikers coming out of the loops?

Yoder409

Quote from: MO HUNTER on March 12, 2019, 11:17:06 PM
Yoder...do you ever have a problem with the strikers coming out of the loops?

As yet, no.  The design of keeping the strikers higher in front....lower to the rear and the HEAVY elastic seems to be doing the trick.  This IS a first year design.  Time and feedback from customers will be the true test.
PA elitist since 1979

Turkeyman62

A Gobbler Yelp Spring Or Fall Is A Long Conversation..

Yoder409

Quote from: Turkeyman62 on March 18, 2019, 12:17:14 PM
OUALITY PRODUCTS.

Thank you, sir, for your vote of confidence !!!

GREATLY appreciated !!!!
PA elitist since 1979

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979