turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

He messed up.... PIC

Started by eorlando, February 19, 2020, 08:19:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eorlando

He doesn't realize it yet but he just messed up..... Big thanks to @ryankcarter11
for bringing his son Brayden over to shoot the 20ga yesterday. It gave my 6 year old Easton the confidence he needed to shoot it as well. He shot it 6 times yesterday and exploded the can of soda each time. His reaction every time he shot was priceless. He absolutely loved it!!!!  He woke up this morning and said "dad can we shoot the 20ga after school again?" He is so pumped up for his youth turkey hunt in 11 days now. I must admit I am a little excited for it too......

20200219_074501 by Eric Orlando, on Flickr

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

FullChoke

That's a great portrait of a gobbler with those bright bronze and copper colors on his feathers. I also like his beard stuck into the bouquet of flowers. Were they sent for his funeral?

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Ross R

We are excited too! I am hoping to get both my boys out next weekend for the youth hunt. It will be their first hunt.  I am going back and forth on which gun to let them shoot. the Gas 20 or the single shot .410.   Best of luck to you all next weekend.  Awesome pic!

crow

Beautiful picture, great colors.

kennedyh1990

What an awesome picture! Can't wait until mine is old enough to take on youth weekends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SwampRooster17

Great picture!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

renegade19

Rzrbac

Beautiful pic, great shade of red he's sporting.

Good luck to you and your son, sure wished my son was that age again. Enjoy, time goes by fast.

eorlando

Quote from: warrent423 on February 19, 2020, 08:35:20 PM
You calling to these Gobblers on public ground there in the South Zone.
No. Some of these are from a private grove as well.

eorlando

Thanks for all the compliments guys! I really appreciate it. Good luck to all those others that have youth Hunters coming up soon.