OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Nikon

Started by Greg Massey, December 13, 2019, 03:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

After many years Nikon is closing it's doors on selling scopes ... So if your wanting or looking at Nikon Scope you better make the purchase ....

Muzzy61

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Sir-diealot

Bummed to hear this, have been wanting one of their 2-16 X50 for some time but they are so expensive I have not been able to get one.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

BigSlam51

Where did you see this, Greg?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

Quote from: BigSlam51 on December 13, 2019, 11:01:21 PM
Where did you see this, Greg?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
It's a website New's notice Nikon has put out ....

mtns2hunt

So wonder how this will affect their warranty.  I stopped buying Nikon a decade or more ago. Got tired of sending them in for repair. Losing their seal and fogging mostly. 
Everyone wants to be successful - some just need help.

1iagobblergetter

Hopefully they will still work on them. I have one that's probably 10 years or more old that needs fixed.

wvmntnhick

Quote from: mtns2hunt on December 15, 2019, 09:01:28 PM
So wonder how this will affect their warranty.  I stopped buying Nikon a decade or more ago. Got tired of sending them in for repair. Losing their seal and fogging mostly.
I'm betting it goes the way of the Do-Do. Hoping I spelled that correctly. Regardless, the warranty will be void I'm guessing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtns2hunt

Quote from: 1iagobblergetter on December 16, 2019, 08:59:16 AM
Hopefully they will still work on them. I have one that's probably 10 years or more old that needs fixed.

I would send it in a soon as possible.
Everyone wants to be successful - some just need help.

albrubacker

Quote from: Sir-diealot on December 13, 2019, 05:40:19 PM
Bummed to hear this, have been wanting one of their 2-16 X50 for some time but they are so expensive I have not been able to get one.
Natchez has some really good pricing on Nikon.
The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

Sir-diealot

Quote from: albrubacker on December 24, 2019, 07:30:54 AM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on December 13, 2019, 05:40:19 PM
Natchez has some really good pricing on Nikon.
Thanks for letting me know, it won't be until after turkey season til I will have the money saved up though.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."