turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Its over.

Started by Deputy 14, May 24, 2015, 01:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deputy 14

And...for the second yr in a row without a kill. Sorry for the let down on the score, one thing is for sure though, I will no longer be guiding during the first week of turkey season. My buddies are gonna have to learn on their own.

WildSpur

Hang in there.  This has been an unusually hard season.   Atleast you tried.

Cluck more, yelp less

TrackeySauresRex

Shake it off Deputy dog  :policeman:  :firefighter: Next season you will have a break out season!  :z-guntootsmiley: Pa.goes till this Saturday,I'm hoping to get out again. B-Well my OG brother.
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

TrackeySauresRex

It looks over for me as well,Saturday is the last day. Great season, and it's always great to hunt on this team. One of these years were going to bring home the Cup. B-well all  ;D
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: Deputy 14 on May 24, 2015, 01:53:39 PMAnd...for the second yr in a row without a kill.
I'm gonna have to start kicking you non-killers off the team, and recruit some all stars!! ;) ;D :TooFunny:
Just kidding brother. It was a hard season for a lot of us, myself included. Hopefully next season will be our season!! :icon_thumright:

Quote from: Deputy 14 on May 24, 2015, 01:53:39 PMone thing is for sure though, I will no longer be guiding during the first week of turkey season. My buddies are gonna have to learn on their own.
That actually sounds like a good idea. :icon_thumright: Tell them they can tag along and watch you harvest a gobbler. What better way to learn? ;D

Be safe brother!! :police: :firefighter: We'll see you here next spring!

Deputy 14

Yea, I'm definitely a failure as of late, haha. I'm hoping a thorough  chewing is suffice, I don't really want the boot  :OGani: 
Anyway, good times as always getting to follow the hunts you guys take, look forward to next year and if nothing else you guys be safe.

Twowithone

Hey Dep 14 Im eating Turkey tag soup also. Couldn't pull them in even close when Im hunting them and right before dusk their out in the fields still fanning out nice longbeard and a jake. Just couldn't make it happen. Retired  :firefighter:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

Twowithone

Till we all see each other on this Guns&Hoses forum in the Spring of 2016 be safe out there and have a good summer with Family. :firefighter:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

RutnNStrutn

Same to all of y'all!! Be safe brothers!! :policeman: :firefighter:
Good luck fishing, deer hunting, duck hunting, and whatever else y'all do to get you through to next spring!! :icon_thumright: