Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

We Need A Score!

Started by TrackeySauresRex, May 14, 2015, 08:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrackeySauresRex

Let's go team! Who do we have left? Let's here about it. :firefighter:  :policeman: I may be able to get out a couple of more times. It's gonna be tough for an up grade for us from me ,but I'm gonna try . Go Guns-N-Hoses  :blob10:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

RutnNStrutn

Agreed!! Those of y'all that still can, let's get hunting!! I sure wish I was still hunting. :anim_25:

Deputy 14

I'm trying, but things are looking bad.  I haven't heard a bird gobble after flydown for two weeks.  The decoy planting ambush system is now in play, wish me luck, because if I go a second season without a kill I'm liable to wrap my 870 around a tree.

WildSpur

I have 2 weeks left.  Trying to sneak out a few more times.

Cluck more, yelp less

Twowithone

Couldn't seal the deal for 2 days. He was gobbling his butt off. I threw everything at him except the sink. He wouldn't answer my calls today and I figured he was with hens and he got farther away and at 7:00 Im pretty sure he met his dimise it was fun but frustrating and that's why they call it hunting. Gonna get out a few more times. :firefighter:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

TrackeySauresRex

I had a great hunt today,But."...I just whiffed on a real good Tom here in PA.  :angry9: hopfully   Tomorow works out.   :wave:

RutnNStrutn

At least you guys are still hunting. :(

TrackeySauresRex

Temps in the low 40s today. Cold and quiet. Hopefully I'm able to get out again. Not long left in the season here. I had a lot of fun this season,with some great hunts. One thing I don't like is,ending on a miss. :newmascot: I'm hoping I get out next week. I'm really liking some of these afternoon hunts.
Pa. Let's you hunt in the afternoon in the second half of the season. :)

Mountainburd

Wild Spur has one he's been after.  He had him close enough yesterday for spiiiiiiiii ooooooom.....but no dice.  Twowithone you're retired.  Maybe you can seal the deal late for us.

WildSpur

Almost guys.  Had one answer from a good 500+ yards (being conservative) as I was on top of ridgeline.  I tried to close the distance and with my luck he was quickly coming in.  My set up was a near impossible one.  Hopefully Tuesday will be his final strut!

Cluck more, yelp less

TrackeySauresRex

RutnNStrutn

TURKEYWHACKER

RutnNStrutn

Anybody still hunting, or are we done?