OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

muller quick shot

Started by crow_zach, February 18, 2012, 06:16:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crow_zach

wanted reviews on this sight how it holds up to recoil. Was gonna order for a 835. any thoughts on it? also hows the tru glo holographic sight? would love to have a burris but not in buget. Also will I need a picitiney rail to mount or will a weaver rail work?

hookedspur

Quote from: crow_zach on February 18, 2012, 06:16:19 AM
wanted reviews on this sight how it holds up to recoil. Was gonna order for a 835. any thoughts on it? also hows the tru glo holographic sight? would love to have a burris but not in buget. Also will I need a picitiney rail to mount or will a weaver rail work?

Check this out .http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/topic,500.0.html
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

ctwny1

I have a Mueller Quick Shot. Great sight and no problems what so ever. Would highly recommend.

chatterbox

Quote from: ctwny1 on February 18, 2012, 12:24:15 PM
I have a Mueller Quick Shot. Great sight and no problems what so ever. Would highly recommend.
This. Excellent sight for the money.

cannonball

Quote from: ctwny1 on February 18, 2012, 12:24:15 PM

:agreed:

reynolds243

yup, got one last year and really like it. I did break mine but it was because i drop it getting out of my truck but sent it back to Mueller and I have a new free one being mailed as we speak.

archery1

GOT 1 LAST YEAR ALSO.. LUV IT.. A BREEZE TO GET SIGHTED IN..... AND CHANGE THE BATTERY WAS SIMPLE
Take a kid hunting

redleg06

I did  a long review on mine last year and posted it up on here.

Killed 4 with it and it failed me on the 5th but customer service was great and got me a new one within two days of me contacting them....even before I had the other returned to them.

Love the site itself and aside from that glitch, would 100% buy another one tomorrow.

harleytom

I used one last year on my 870 w/ no problems. Really like sight but was worried about long term durability knocking it around in the woods. Put a EOTech 512 on my 1187 that I bought this year. Still have the Mueller on my 870 as a backup and its still right on zero when I took it to range last week.

southernfly

Have 3 870's all with muellers. No problems and totally satisfied

mossy835

Have min on the 835 used it on four hunts so far and no issues. I do recommend using loctite on the rail screws to make sure they do not back out from the receiver (not the scope to the rail) and you should be good to go. Works great!!!