Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

More than a little ticked off right now......

Started by chatterbox, February 17, 2012, 02:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sugarray

Quote from: BurrisOptics on February 17, 2012, 04:26:33 PM
Chatterbox,

PM me your address and I'll get a FastFire out to you Monday morning at no charge.  Pass it on to someone else when the Eotech gets back.  I want to make sure you are ready for the first day of the season. 

:icon_thumright:

This is exactly why Burris is at the top of their field.  Nothing beats great customer service.  They have listened to their patrons and improved the FF III as well.   If you like a single dot site, the FF III is for you!!   You will not be disappointed. 

You Da Man!!!!

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :you_rock: :you_rock:

Turkeyslayer 101

Makes me lean more towards the T1 micro aimpoint
Be sharp but don't cut yourself!

Thegobblergetter

Burris is on top of my list as evidenced by what they have done in the past and what they just did, and what they will do in the future.   Thank you, Burris, for your support to the turkey hunting community!!  John

chatterbox

Quote from: BOFF on February 17, 2012, 09:50:11 PM
So sorry to read Mike.  :(

I feel somewhat responsible for this, as I recommended EoTech to you. I've never had any problems with the two of mine. Hopefully they will make it right.

Awesome of BurrisOptics to step up to the plate for you.

God Bless,
David B.
Ah David, don't feel bad. Sometimes things just happen. Wasn't anyone's fault, just one of those things.
I think they will make it better, but thanks to Burris Optics, I will have a very high quality hunting sight on my gun! :icon_thumright:

01Foreman400

Chatterbox,

PM me your address and I'll get a FastFire out to you Monday morning at no charge.  Pass it on to someone else when the Eotech gets back.  I want to make sure you are ready for the first day of the season. 

I have Docters on all my guns.  This comment right here has made me change my outlook on things.
Huntin Fool From Georgia!

wmahunter

Not saying anything bad about eotech but I am a firm believer in the KISS principle (keep it simple stupid) which is why I shoot a pump mossberg and have a burris ff2 on it.  Both give me all the advantages of the latest technology with the least probablilty of something going wrong....and I have had stuff go wrong in the past that messed up turkey hunts pre mossy/ff2.

X-Tennessean

That is awesome Burris !! That right there is something you don't see everyday, kudo's goes out to you guys !!!! I myself am waiting to put a FFIII on my SX3 and you have sealed the deal. Chatterbox hope you get set up by opening day and good luck :)

chatterbox

Quote from: X-Tennessean on February 18, 2012, 09:23:11 PM
That is awesome Burris !! That right there is something you don't see everyday, kudo's goes out to you guys !!!! I myself am waiting to put a FFIII on my SX3 and you have sealed the deal. Chatterbox hope you get set up by opening day and good luck :)
One of the nicest things anyone has done for me! My next optic will be a FFIII. No questions asked!

CASH

Chatterbox,

Now that is awesome CS.  Burris, you are the man!   :theman:
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

mightyjoeyoung

Chatterbox,

THAT right there is why I have a FF II on my SBE II and WILL be purchasing the new FF III as soon as it's available!!  Way to go Burris!   :z-winnersmiley:
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

schief

got a FFll on my 11-87 20ga. waiting on FFlll for my 870 12ga :turkey2:

keyser12ga

@Burris,   That was an awesome offer, one you don't see often!   :you_rock:

If you would please rush the FFIII orders to Zanders so I can have my preorder in time for season!!!   :emoticon-cartoon-012:

Devastator

ive had trouble with multiple sights and it makes me want to go back to just a bead,i would suggest an aimpoint if you can swing the money.