Main Menu

Best Crystal pot under 80.00

Started by gatrkyhntr70, March 19, 2024, 01:28:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gatrkyhntr70

Best crystal pot under 80. Thanks
<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

Spring Creek Calls

In today's world is there such a thing? Maybe a used Crystal Mistress.
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

letinmfly

I believe Mark Cornelius might fit that bill and Stanley Wymbs is in that price range. 
If Larry Smith makes a Crystal then he's a good choice as well.
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

Lcmacd 58

You might check out Dead Bird Walking ....

davisd9

Was going to recommend a crystal screamer from David Loftis. I still will but it looks like he is asking $100 now.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Greg Massey

If your going to pay 80 you just as well, bite the bullet and spend 150 and get you Lon Trice crystal over carbon fiber in acrylic pot and you will have one amazing pot call for years and years to come...

bowbird87

Buster Halford may have a crystal at that price. His acrylic crystal is fantastic but over $100. Look at a Dawkins plastic pot. Other than that go used.

Wvgobbler

For 80 dollars Mark Cornelius!!! He builds one heck of a good sounding call!! In my opinion he's one of the best out there. If your going to spend more Lon Trice is the man to get ahold of or find a crystal mistress used!!!

aclawrence

You might check out John Sinclair on Facebook. He has YouTube links with sound files and I saw several crystal pots for $70 that sounded great. I've never owned one of his calls but I've looked at them several times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boykin Hollow

John Sinclair is a name you don't hear much about on this forum but he makes excellent calls

Clif Owen

I have one I bought a few years back for about $70. It's a Sadler McGraw call that sounds good. I probably should sell it because I don't use it.

mspaci

Id never pay that much for any pot

Ihuntoldschool

Primos Power Crystal.
Turkey won't care how much you spent or what names on it.

runngun

Nope turkeys don't care, but CUSTOM, HANDMADE certainly look great laying on the top of a DEAD TURKEY....

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Greg Massey

It's all about the cadence / sound / tone ... I just appreciate custom calls myself ... For myself, it's all about sounds and tones of the rollover that makes a difference.

With custom calls i have control of what i'm looking for in a call. 

If squawking is all that matters to you keep buying the cheap production made calls...

I will agree some of the production calls are better than other production calls ... SOME WHAT