turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Brood reporting

Started by eggshell, May 31, 2022, 11:21:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chad Gus715

3 separate hens on Sunday, each had around 10 poults.

Cowboy

2 hens approximately 15 to 20 poults total.  Banty chicken size on poults. This was today. 

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Chad Gus715

Seen my first public land poults yesterday, by my house, 2 hens, couldn't count how many, but there were a bunch of little heads bobbin and weaving through the grass.

Bolandstrutters

1 Hen with about 6-8 pheasant size poults here in Missouri. 

Turkeybutt

Friday 7/22/22
95 Degs at 9:26 AM
There by the high grass where the hen and the two poults are standing is a little pond my son put it for the turkeys and deer.

sswv

saw my first hatch of the year this past weekend here in southern WV. one old hen and 9 pigeon size poults.

JeffC

Saw my first poult today, spotted a single hen in road, saw movement behind her, was a single poult, small , quail size. This was where a large warehouse was just finished. Used to be a few turkeys in farm field every year, now its a 2.7 million square foot empty warehouse. Haven't seen a single Tom since construction started year and half ago. But they must be here.   
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Dtrkyman

Saw the same group today I saw a couple weeks ago, down from 14 to 6...about the size of a big chicken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chad Gus715

The last 2 weeks I've been driving around the area i live in, quite a bit, seen well over 100 poults of various sizes.

nativeks

Saw 2 hens and 9 half grown poults in tow. First I have seen this year.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

jhoward11

Haven't seen any here in Southern In. But then again I only saw 4 hens during season.

Wigsplitter

Saw a hen with 2 poults yesterday here in south Arkansas- both about the size of Banty chickens -maybe they will make it through!!

nativeks

Ive had a hen with 2 poults show up on my cameras in the last 2 weeks.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk