OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Cabelas and Bass Pro?

Started by Goblen, January 14, 2021, 07:24:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goblen

Has there shipping been slow? I ordered from cabelas.com on January the 5th, and it still has not shipped. Just curious if anyone else has had the same experience. Order still shows "In process".
The first time I inquired through chat. Guy states there doing inventory in there warehouses. I called 6 days later and the lady says there overwhelmed with orders. Almost like every order there is that far behind.
I've ordered from Amazon, Sams, Chewy, Home depot. And some TSS shot. All have shipped and received quickly.
Fed-ex and UPS have been great here.

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Goblen

As turkey season approaches, and you need to order anything.  Just be aware that if you use them you will likely not get it in time. I'd find another retailer to order from, unless its something you don't really need this turkey season.

2eagles

I ordered some ammo and needed to add two lures to get enough for free shipping. Had the ammo within a week from the factory. It took over a month to get the lures. They sat at BPS most of that time and once USPS got them it was pretty fast delivery.

old turk

slow,still waiting for my order three weeks ago

bbcoach

http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/topic,99820.msg986872.html#msg986872  I've added a topic that I posted back in August.  With Covid, online ordering has Skyrocketed, companies are having a hard time filling orders and Shipping times have increased Greatly.  Fedex is delivering 7 days a week,  UPS workers are putting in longer hours sorting and loading delivery vehicles and delivering 6 days a week (I have several friends that work for UPS).  With Covid and many more companies starting online businesses, that only ship their products, this is only going to get worse.  If you need anything, order early, plan on waiting for longer periods for it to arrive and don't forget, IT WILL PROBABLY GET LOST! 

TonyTurk

Cabelas was much better before the merger

Sir-diealot

I have something I ordered the end of November that has not yet come in and a striker that I ordered about the same time just came in this week. (Not the makers fault)
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Dtrkyman

Even Amazon shipping has slowed!

ShootingABN!

Cabela's.... Down hill since the merger with BPS.... Or could it be Covid19 crap? I don't know for sure.

I did order a Christmas gift and good thing it was 3 weeks out, because it took that long... The website said it was in inventory.... So????? Why did it take to long?????

Good luck

Greg Massey

Bass Pro , told me this week on some ammo ordered , 3 - 4 week delivery...

ShootingABN!

Just tried to order something non hunting related from Cabela's online. It wouldn't go through. Message kept saying to call BPS.

So I did. They said shipping is between 3-6 days,,, but that is a joke she said..... Everything is running behind.... LOL

So good luck.