OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Shipping Delays!

Started by bbcoach, August 15, 2020, 03:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbcoach

You guys are welcome!  As I stated, I was just putting out the info in case you needed anything.  If you wait till you need it, with the delay in shipping, you will be waiting a week to 10 days after you have to have it.  Be proactive guys and don't get caught with your pants down.

rakkin6

Quote from: bbcoach on August 16, 2020, 02:22:03 PM
You guys are welcome!  As I stated, I was just putting out the info in case you needed anything.  If you wait till you need it, with the delay in shipping, you will be waiting a week to 10 days after you have to have it.  Be proactive guys and don't get caught with your pants down.
Thanks man

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

bbcoach

UPDATE---Received my trail cams today from Natchez via Fedex.  Shipped Friday from Tennessee and in hand in NC today.  I talked with the Young Man that delivered the box and he told me, he was on his 21st straight day working.  Yes, they are working 7 days a week right now to move the volume of packages that they are receiving.  Plan Accordingly Everyone.

nativeks

I just got a deer feeder from Sportsmans guide. It was here in 3 days. Fedex screwed the box up so bad they had to put a new label on it at their distribution center.  Then low and behold stuff is missing. I absolutely hate fedex. How they stay in business blows my mind.