Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mexico Royal Slam 2 nice Goulds Pics!!!!

Started by woodshopteacher, May 20, 2015, 04:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodshopteacher

This area had excellent habitat for wildlife. The ranch was 12,000 acres and during the winter and early spring they would see groups of over 100 turkeys feeding.

woodshopteacher

Theres nothing like hunting in the fresh mountain air. It truly is a hunters paradise down in mexico.

Triple Gobble

Live your life through Jesus, and life begins!!!!

slamman

congrats on your Gould's and Royal Slam good luck next year on your Ocellated on your way to a World Slam.

cwb04

Congrats on your Royal Slam and good luck with the World Slam next year.  Really enjoyed your post.  Thanks for sharing!

crappieangler

That's awesome, congrats on a great hunt. Were there many others in camp with you or did you go alone?

woodshopteacher

The way my schedule worked out,  i was the only hunter in camp. They like groups of 3 but can do larger or smaller groups too. I'm a school teacher so I don't have a lot of vacation days

woodshopteacher

Just talked to the taxidermist mounts will be done soon. Can't wait to post the pics in this thread.

jayjay

ncturkey

jepcho

Nice! Make sure you post pics when you get them back

kyturkeyhunter4

woodshopteacher

Got my turkeys back from the taxidermist. They are 3/4 full bodies. The back wing is cut off so they sit closer to the barn wood back. I built the barn wood backs. They came out great.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk