News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Email Sent To Federal

Started by agturkey, March 02, 2012, 10:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agturkey

Had some issues on last 9 boxes bought!
I sent emails pics of wrong pellet size and bad crimps.  Phone calls with no immediate contacts, wasted time, money, and effort!

Would appreciate an explanation on why I have to send shells yet have to wait for replacements.  Also like an explanation on no return email responses to photos sent! Once this is solved I will continue my business elsewhere.  Never in my life have I been second guessed on a safety, quality control, and a customer service issue such as this.  I can promise you that if new replacements would have been sent out my opinion would be different.  Why can federal not get a good product out as fast as they want a bad product back?  Why does one buy a $4.00 plus shell and get a million dollars worth of problems?  No email returns, not going out of your way to help, no sending pre pay shipping labels.  I will make sure I make others aware of how much time, effort, and problems I have had with this issue.  All I ask for was fast replacement.  I understand why shells must be tested.  It is easy to see that when shells have bad crimps, shot coming out, wrong pellet size, and buffer leaking out that quality control can't see the problem!  If you think this email is rude and out of place then put yourself in my shoes.  Please send shell and shipping refunds to me.  Dont offer a premium line if you can not back it up with premium service!  

vaturkey

Scott

Hate to hear you have recieved some bad shells & service from Federal. This is the first time that I have ever heard of this problem. Good luck on getting this resolved .

Ricky   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

BOFF

Quote from: agturkey on March 02, 2012, 10:37:23 PM
Had some issues on last 9 boxes bought!
I sent emails pics of wrong pellet size and bad crimps.  Phone calls with no immediate contacts, wasted time, money, and effort!

Would appreciate an explanation on why I have to send shells yet have to wait for replacements.  Also like an explanation on no return email responses to photos sent! Once this is solved I will continue my business elsewhere.  Never in my life have I been second guessed on a safety, quality control, and a customer service issue such as this.  I can promise you that if new replacements would have been sent out my opinion would be different.  Why can federal not get a good product out as fast as they want a bad product back?  Why does one buy a $4.00 plus shell and get a million dollars worth of problems?  No email returns, not going out of your way to help, no sending pre pay shipping labels.  I will make sure I make others aware of how much time, effort, and problems I have had with this issue.  All I ask for was fast replacement.  I understand why shells must be tested.  It is easy to see that when shells have bad crimps, shot coming out, wrong pellet size, and buffer leaking out that quality control can't see the problem!  If you think this email is rude and out of place then put yourself in my shoes.  Please send shell and shipping refunds to me.  Dont offer a premium line if you can not back it up with premium service!  

I promise I'm not attempting to be a rear end, though it will probably be taken that way.

But if your email to Federal is as difficult to read as your written complaint about them here,  I'm not sure I can blame them for taking a while to get back with you.

I'd also like to hear both sides, and more of the story.

God Bless,
David B.

agturkey

They wont document a response admit to problems on phone.  They want shells to test fire but wont replace until tested.  No specific time frame, I have sent shells back,they dont respond to emails nor phone calls.

BOFF

Quote from: agturkey on March 02, 2012, 11:05:30 PM
They wont document a response admit to problems on phone.  They want shells to test fire but wont replace until tested.  No specific time frame, I have sent shells back, and they dont respond to emails nor phone calls.

I can understand your frustration, especially as high as shells are, and how the economy is at this time. However, thinking about it from their end, they don't know you. How are they to know how knowledgeable you are, or anything about your integrity? How do they know the shells you sent a picture of weren't tampered with, or shells which were several years old?

Just because you write them, and voice it to them on the phone, they are supposed to believe you? Give them some  lead-way, and see if in the end, they make it satisfactory to you. But, in my opinion, and I write again, in my opinion, they are doing what is required to validate your claim. That doesn't mean in the end though, they will do what is right.

Time will tell.

Hope it works out for you.

God Bless,
David B. 

agturkey

Because I sent my order receipt from natchez, had natchezs contact them, and called them with lots of info.  Have sent shells in and spoke with them on phone!  They know they are having issues!  They need to step up turn around time etc...I buy the shells and have nothing to show for etc plus have pay to ship them to them?  Why not send out call shipping tag and put my credit card on file when they ship out good ones?  If I was to not be honest they could bill me.  Hope you never have to go through what I have.  Also no easy to type letters and emails with just my left hand.  Thats another story.

rtsj

:angry9:Scott. I would be pi%%#ed as well!!! :angry9: The crimps not even 50% finished and half the buffer spilled in the box and the shot almost coming out of the crimp. Oh yeah I'd be upset. I don't understand what they need to test them for. Its clearly a quality control issue. Should been replaced the second a visual inspection was done.

Roy

BOFF

Quote from: agturkey on March 02, 2012, 11:18:42 PM
Because I sent my order receipt from natchez, had natchezs contact them, and called them with lots of info. 

What's to keep someone from having shells they carried in his pockets or dashboard of his truck for a whole season, ordering shells, and them replacing the new shells with the older ones with buffer coming out of them?

I'm not writing you don't have a reason to be upset. I'm just writing there are certain procedures they will need to follow to cover their rear ends. I would guess they have seen most of everything when it comes to other people attempting to take advantage of them.

God Bless,
David B.

bird

Bad Crimps and Buffer Leaking Out..... Hell I thought your were talking about Hevi-Shot shells at first. .  :TooFunny:

agturkey

How bout good old fashion honesty and hard earned dollars spent with them?  Im just saying they should do something about it.  You work for federal?

BOFF

Quote from: agturkey on March 02, 2012, 11:45:02 PM
Hope bout good old fashion honesty and hard earned dollars spent with them?  Im just saying they should do something about it.  You work for federal?

As I wrote earlier, they have no idea of your integrity, or if your an honest person or not.
No I don't work for Federal.

Just looking at it from a non involved perspective.

You keep on writing they should do something about it, but haven't given us any time frame.

How long has this been going on? How long have they actually had the bad shells in their possession?

God Bless,
David B.

agturkey

Try to call them get the other side of the story.  Ive done my part!  I bought their product its defective....ask for Trevor let him know there is a hot head....not a guy who paid $4 shell and has million dollars worth crap.

As far as standing behind them Natchezs should really be the ones sending me new shells but thet passed the buck it seems....

How bout them apples!

Federal screwed up now I deal with it...

Ricky and Roy seen same pics I sent Federal!

Ask them if they are last years shells!

BOFF

You still haven't answered my questions as to the time frames.

God Bless,
David B.

agturkey

agturkey

Started with the 7 pellet size now this week the crimps.