OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Great Quote

Started by Hognutz, May 18, 2011, 03:49:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hognutz

Great Quote

"Thanking Obama for killing Bin Laden is like going into McDonald's and thanking Ronald McDonald for the hamburger.

It's the guy cooking the burger that should get the credit, not the clown."
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

lightsoutcalls

Quote from: Hognutz on May 18, 2011, 03:49:37 PM
Great Quote

"Thanking Obama for killing Bin Laden is like going into McDonald's and thanking Ronald McDonald for the hamburger.

It's the guy cooking the burger that should get the credit, not the clown."

:z-winnersmiley:
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

MKMGOBL

"Luck Happens When Preparation Meets Opportunity"

tnturkeyman28

Big Boys Custom Calls
" I can do all things through him who strengthens me."
Owner of Big Boys Custom Call making Custom Turkey Calls to Order. Mossy Oak Pro Staff The Good lord has Blessed me far more than I deserve. Philippians 4:13

Basser69

BowBendr

Amen to that brother............

spaightlabs

seems like the current clown did better than the clown before him...

Kywoodsman

If that's true then I guess fast food does kill.  :z-guntootsmiley: I sure don't think bin Laden ordered a happy meal! ;D

Ky strutt n bust n

hahahaha! wow. thats a winner right there :z-winnersmiley:

ILIKEHEVI-13

That may be true, but you got to at least give him some credit for the order that got it done.  Bush never did get it done. 

ILIKEHEVI-13

And no I didn't vote for Obama.  But just making the point.

mmusso

Rant start...

This situation is unfortunate since some schmuck who lives in a big, white house, has become the focus, coupled with the fact that politics are surrounded by contradicting opinions. Bush decided to act after America got slapped in the face, and then caught grief for it because "it wasn't fair" to invade Afghanistan. The same people that frowned on Bush then when it was popular to frown, are singing Obama's praises now that it's happy time and all sunshine and rainbows. That's a nice double standard, isn't it? But the really sad part is that the focus is on Obama and how his strategy was better than Bush's, when all the president did is say "ok."

It's the military that did the recon, drew up gameplans, told the president what to do, shot the guns, gave their lives, and 'got it done'...

I'm getting tired of hearing/seeing how the president, WHOEVER it may be, played some integral role in this. I hate politics...

Rant over...

Roost Wrecker

Couldnt agree more mmusso. All I can remember about the presedential election was how he was going to bring the troops back home and stay away from there. I do not believe anything great is going to happen to this country until we have someone in the whitehouse that is a man of God. This country has been falling apart since it started and no one seems to really care. I am paying 4.06 for diesel now and work is slow, and when oil was 150 a barrel I was only paying 3.80 and work was plentiful. Every one was against Bush then but after Bin Laden Obama is King. Just watch out and dont let your guard down becasuse unless something happens in the white house we are going to get slapped again and may not recover!

guesswho

Quote from: spaightlabs on May 18, 2011, 08:15:14 PM
seems like the current clown did better than the clown before him...
I seriously doubt Obama can make a better burger than Ronald!
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

flintlock

If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!