turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Finally, a Watkins Beauty

Started by Tom007, March 15, 2021, 05:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder409

Great start to a new addiction............. Marlin calls.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

sbbow

Good looking box congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom007

Yes, thanks. They sure sound real good... be safe..
"Solo hunter"

GobbleGitr

Great purchase one of the best calls from one of the nicest guys!  The ole gobblers love my fiddlebox!

chefrific

Congratulations on a fine box!  It will serve you well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bowguy

That's awesome! Great call and great guy. Good luck w it!

Tom007

Thanks, I owe it to you guys letting me in on the "secret" of these fiddle boxes. Be safe, best of luck....
"Solo hunter"

tlh2865

Welcome to one heck of an addiction!

Charlie 51

Marlins boxes are like Lays potato chips..You can't just have one..I've got 6 fiddle and 2 paddle..All are pure turkey..His paddle will blow you away..

Swim-Bait

I've come to the conclusion, that anything Marlin makes is on another level. He puts so much time into his calls. If he's willing to sell it, in his mind; it's as good as it gets. If not, he wouldn't sell it. Dude is amazing to talk to. Every call sounds amazing. One might sound better to your ear than another, but all sound amazing. And it's difficult to pick one, when he gives you multiple sound bites. They're definitely works of art, both in sound and craftsmanship. So much respect for than man. Super down to earth, but so much confidence in what he does. I only have two of his calls. Proud to own both. Congrats on getting one! Hope it helps you kill many birds.