OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Looking for a Shannon Kelly push pin call.. GOT ONE!!  (Read 4481 times)

Online Ranman

• The Boss Gobbler
Looking for a Shannon Kelly push pin call.. GOT ONE!!
« on: June 23, 2020, 04:48:48 PM »
I know this may be a long shot, but I have to put it out there. For you guys that have 3-4 of Shannon’s push pin calls, would you consider parting with one? Seems like our turkeys have gotten somewhat educated, and I am pursuing different calls. Let me know, thanks.
Randy
« Last Edit: March 31, 2021, 07:21:59 PM by Ranman »

Offline Tom007

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
  • “Eastern Tail Chaser”
Re: Looking for a Shannon Kelly push pin call
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2020, 07:25:00 AM »
Don’t feel bad with no replies. These things are like gold, I don’t see anyone parting with one of his calls. Not only do they look good, they are all turkey.........
“Solo hunter”

Online Ranman

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2020, 08:26:53 AM »
Yeah, I know, but I am hopeful.

Offline Tom007

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
  • “Eastern Tail Chaser”
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2020, 09:31:17 AM »
Stay with it, good luck....
“Solo hunter”

Online Ranman

• The Boss Gobbler
Re: Looking for a Shannon Kelly push pin call.. GOT ONE!!
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2021, 07:20:28 PM »
Patience finally paid off..

Online Ranman

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2021, 08:04:04 PM »
Here ya go.

Offline Tom007

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
  • “Eastern Tail Chaser”
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2021, 08:34:53 PM »
Here ya go.

Beauty, you will love it. All turkey, best of luck with it....
“Solo hunter”

Offline Rapscallion Vermilion

• Longbeard
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2021, 09:40:14 AM »
Very nice call Randy!  Glad to see you were successful.

Offline Tally Turkey

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2021, 09:22:43 PM »
Does Shannon have a waitlist to be put on? Apologies if this is covered in another thread.

Offline fishr64

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2021, 09:29:32 PM »
Shannon’s list is currently closed.

Offline Old Gobbler

• Administrator
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2021, 04:23:59 PM »
Does Shannon have a waitlist to be put on? Apologies if this is covered in another thread.
the books are somewhat closed , of long standing og members contact me to get on the list im asking them to contact me back in a year or so and at that time decide to open up the books again

The list got stupid long , like years and years long ...  people want calls and I'm flattered,  but adding more names to it than I can possibly ever make in a lifetime ...or thiers was not a workable concept

Also I suspect people were just adding thier names to the list , kinda like how people apply for free quota permits because its well ...free.

I've decided at this timepoint to sell my turkey calls exclusively to oldgobbler members only , im going to probably make a announcement in the next year and then if I don't hear back from folks on that list I'll cull them of the list ... this will allow me to make calls for the people that really want them and want to use them in the woods

In about 3 and a half years its looking like I'll "hopefully "be retired and can go full time making turkey calls ..also duck calls , lots of people have no idea I am a very..very serious waterfowler and make duck calls ...I have 2 very unique whistling duck calls (black bellied and wigeon)..I literally can't make them fast enough....and I am in the development stages with pintail and bw teal ...all of these things will start to finalize in the near future,  ill walk away from UPS and there will be ZERO WAITING list on all calls

I'm looking to completely eliminate all the waiting lists in the future because.ill be 100% caught up
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Offline Tom007

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
  • “Eastern Tail Chaser”
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2021, 08:07:43 PM »
the books are somewhat closed , of long standing og members contact me to get on the list im asking them to contact me back in a year or so and at that time decide to open up the books again

The list got stupid long , like years and years long ...  people want calls and I'm flattered,  but adding more names to it than I can possibly ever make in a lifetime ...or thiers was not a workable concept

Also I suspect people were just adding thier names to the list , kinda like how people apply for free quota permits because its well ...free.

I've decided at this timepoint to sell my turkey calls exclusively to oldgobbler members only , im going to probably make a announcement in the next year and then if I don't hear back from folks on that list I'll cull them of the list ... this will allow me to make calls for the people that really want them and want to use them in the woods

In about 3 and a half years its looking like I'll "hopefully "be retired and can go full time making turkey calls ..also duck calls , lots of people have no idea I am a very..very serious waterfowler and make duck calls ...I have 2 very unique whistling duck calls (black bellied and wigeon)..I literally can't make them fast enough....and I am in the development stages with pintail and bw teal ...all of these things will start to finalize in the near future,  ill walk away from UPS and there will be ZERO WAITING list on all calls

I'm looking to completely eliminate all the waiting lists in the future because.ill be 100% caught up

Fantastic, your calls are the best there is. It’s nice to know you will be making more in the future. It’s great to know that others will get their chance to see how good they look and how well they lure in gobblers.....be safe...
“Solo hunter”

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2021, 08:10:33 PM »

Hope to get one from you someday, I had never heard one I had liked before, I had just had experience with a old Quakerboy I had gotten back in the mid 90's and I hated that thing with a passion. I was blown away when a member played a soundbite of one of yours.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Offline Tally Turkey

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2021, 09:57:52 PM »

I think I'm just as intrigued with the duck calls as the turkey calls! I'm in North Florida and we get teal, woodies, whistlers, widgeon, and the occasional pintail. Mallard call has a place and time for use, but certainly not for all our ducks down here, but, this is a conversation for another time!