OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

USPS

Started by davisd9, June 16, 2020, 01:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

Yes .. had trouble last week with package , it was mailed 2 day priority and took 6 days and the person shipping the package had to contact them and complain and i finally got the package ...

Old Timer

yes payed for priority 3 day it took 9 days. After i did a search and got someones attention it got delivered. It was stuck at a terminal. Good side of the deal my client got his package undamaged and was happy.

gaswamp

Unfortunately when you ship a package priority USPS when it hits the middle man carriers (ups, fed ex, or general airlines it does not get scanned as it goes into and out of various hubs

Sir-diealot

And still more problems with Fed-Ex as well as UPS Fed-Ex lost my package last week so a new one was sent to me being guaranteed to arrive today and they are not going to have it here until tomorrow at least. Sorry, Covid excuse only goes so far and then your get into them doing a shoddy job which was probably the truth in the first place. UPS is also going to be late with a package that was supposed to be here today, sick of the shoddiness in which they are doing things and all the cop-outs the are using.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Vintage

Had a package from Austin texas to cincinnati Ohio. Was shipped from Austin to Seattle Wa went to three different post offices in Seattle then was in transit two days then showed up at my house. It was priority mail and was supposed to be here in three day's.