turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Turkey Stimulus!

Started by Jrkimbrough, June 11, 2020, 01:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jrkimbrough

Let's see what you guys splurged on with some of your stimulus money!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daddy rat

Still waiting on mine!

AppalachianHollers

You can see the anodized surface of the pot in the first pic on the left side.
Still torn whether I should go back and have him write my name on the box call. Probably going to pick up 2 strikers and either a glass or slate pot this fall (Mr. Mabry says he doesn't get back to making calls until June; he doesn't make any during season). Dad's wanting a pot, too.

LaLongbeard

Unfortunately I was past the limit and won't get one. Good news is I'm back at work paying taxes to pay for the stimulus lol.
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

Greg Massey

I'm still saving all my money for rainy day .. :TooFunny:

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: LaLongbeard on June 11, 2020, 06:22:33 PM
Unfortunately I was past the limit and won't get one. Good news is I'm back at work paying taxes to pay for the stimulus lol.
Hard to get excited on something most of us will be paying on for years ...

Jrkimbrough

Well then!  Debbie downers

Fyi, i was an essential worker and never missed a day throughout all this COVID mess. Therefore I felt I deserved to spend a little on turkey goodies, the rest has gone towards new truck tires and paying off a few credit cards.

Loyalist84

Well I put all the money I got towards tuition for my next college program, but when the border opens up again I've got a bunch of Jeff's strikers and calls from Nathan Taylor, Buster and Andy Kaiser to pick up at my American mailing address.

TonyTurk

Mine went to guns and ammo.  A large amount of ammo!  Seeing how things are going in our country right now, I am very glad I did it.

guesswho

I bought a new pair of Crocs.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

jmart241

Jrk where did you get the mr. fox t shirt. I got some ammo and couple shirts and pair of pants

davisd9

Home repairs, savings, wife student loan, and church
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Scott4Hunting

The Mr Fox shirt is sweet. 

deerhunt1988

Spent all of mine on out-of-state hunting licenses.

joey46

My 2005 Toyota Tacoma hunting vehicle turned 160,000 miles at the end of turkey season.  Treated it to new brakes, plugs, etc etc.  Hope it is still going strong next spring.