OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

CANE CUTTER GAME CALLS GIVEAWAY 2020GAME CALLED !!

Started by Old Gobbler, June 02, 2020, 10:23:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

CANE CUTTER GAME CALLS GIVEAWAY 2020

A big round of applause and thanks goes out to Doc Jack  , also known as " Bugman " ....of Cane Cutter Game Calls , Doc has graciously donated one of his very unique " Sweet Tree Yelper " calls to one lucky OG winner , if you've never used one of these types of calls , you don't know what your missing !

RULES TO PLAY

1) you must be a registered member with 10 quality posts

2) post once (1) time to this post , do not repost , comment or edit your post

3) WE ARE DOING THIS "SHOCK GOBBLE STYLE " there is no set date on when I'll call the game , it could be in 5 hours it could be 10 days .......I will log onto the forum ......it could be 3 in the morning....it could be 11pm at night ....just keep a eye out for me when I pop up online ......and will post again to this thread , and mod the header onto the thread to indicate I've posted ....first registered player to respond back after I've reposted and called the game... has got them selves a new Cane Cutter Turkey Call !!
I will respond by posting "Game Called " that's the signal to claim the prize . First game  registered player to post after that ,,is the winner

4) one prize per player per season

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Sir-diealot

I already won this season but thank you for the chance. How might I purchase one? Please inbox me and do not comment to me here. Good luck everyone.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

AppalachianHollers

Cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tail Feathers

Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Shady valley birds

If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

Ozarks Hillbilly

Many many thanks Bugman!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Upfold99

WV Ridge Reaper

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wiseoldowl430@gmail.com

Thanks I would love the chance to win!

Caspar

Im in! Thanks Bugman and Shannon for the opportunity

Nathan_Wiles