OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

And the other First, First turkey hunt at 64 years young and she's HOOKED!

Started by MK M GOBL, May 06, 2020, 11:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MK M GOBL

Had an awesome hunt this morning with her! We started out in the blind, the birds were roosted not far off to our left, well this hen starts to talking and leads them away and down the valley. All morning long there was a bird gobbling a couple of ridges over. we did a little run and gun, as we set up he already gobbled and I hit him with the CODY Call, worked him for about a half hour and then I see him coming through the timber, she was already in position and some soft sweet yelping did him in at 20 yards with the 20ga!! Her first turkey and it was awesome to watch it all come together, Congrats Lady!!

MK M GOBL

turkey_picker

Bowguy

1iagobblergetter

Beards and Hooks

JeffC

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Muzzy61

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

fishr64

WorkingBirds

Dtrkyman

Awesome!

Always put the sun behind the camera!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

310 gauge