News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

SERIOUSLY ?????????

Started by Yoder409, May 06, 2020, 08:16:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crow

Quote from: dejake on May 06, 2020, 12:17:29 PM
That looks like the RC model.  Mine just has a string.  Once I reel it in, I have to put it back out.

pro tip,    always sit up hill from your decoy, after you pull it in just let it roll back down hill to the end of the string

greencop01

The sad thing of it is, some people will use this and wait for the one you can put a shotgun on it and "hunt" by lap top from bed. That's what is coming next. Sad state of affairs.
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

paboxcall

I don't need to kill one that bad to reap or use this thing. Unfortunately some people do.
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

Gobble!

Illegal in MD. All states should follow suit.

guesswho

They have a Southern version that comes with spinners. 
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

redjones

Those have been around probably 3-5 yrs.
I'm sure that they have sold more than a few.lol

Greg
Semper Fi

Tom007

2eagles

Wait a minute! Sometimes I hunt in a blind and get really bored. I check all of my Facebook friends and eat my lunch and take a few naps. This decoy would be great to kill some time while I'm waiting to kill tom. I wonder if it does wheelies?

TravisB

What's the big deal? What's the difference between that and those other decoys you pull on a string to make move, like the DSD Mating Motion decoys? People get uptight about the strangest things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtns2hunt

Quote from: greencop01 on May 06, 2020, 01:09:22 PM
The sad thing of it is, some people will use this and wait for the one you can put a shotgun on it and "hunt" by lap top from bed. That's what is coming next. Sad state of affairs.

The remote killing by computer was aqlready tried and outlawed. Texas I think but it was not Turkeys but deer.
Everyone wants to be successful - some just need help.

Tail Feathers

I have the beta version.  My grandson wanted to dress up like a turkey to walk out and lure em in.  No batteries required. 
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

J-Shaped

Need a gas and diesel version, and the diesel version needs those over-sized smokestack exhaust pipes for the cool factor.

WorkingBirds

Quote from: J-Shaped on May 06, 2020, 05:51:43 PM
Need a gas and diesel version, and the diesel version needs those over-sized smokestack exhaust pipes for the cool factor.

Probably work great on public land :funnyturkey:

Paulmyr

If that thing drives by me I'm pretty sure it won't be driving away!
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

dzsmith

"For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great."