Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Where the heck is our team??

Started by RutnNStrutn, April 30, 2020, 02:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrackeySauresRex

:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an If available, I vote yes Captain JimBo.
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

TrackeySauresRex

Quote from: Sir-diealot on May 19, 2020, 07:49:24 PM
Quote from: TrackeySauresRex on May 19, 2020, 07:48:42 PM

Okay, thank you.

I'm sure we'll have to wait to see who comes back. It sounds like a rough season was had by all. We still have a little time left. Good luck to All
B-Well
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Sir-diealot

Quote from: TrackeySauresRex on May 19, 2020, 07:53:15 PM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on May 19, 2020, 07:49:24 PM
Quote from: TrackeySauresRex on May 19, 2020, 07:48:42 PM

Okay, thank you.

I'm sure we'll have to wait to see who comes back. It sounds like a rough season was had by all. We still have a little time left. Good luck to All
B-Well
Sounds good. Good luck all.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: Sir-diealot on May 19, 2020, 07:36:52 PM
Hey guys I have a quick question, I am a member of my fire departments auxiliary, would that allow me to join the team next year if you have a extra spot? Thanks.
Believe it or not, we have several guys who have expressed interest. I keep a list, and when we have openings, I contact them on a first come, first served basis to see if they are still interested. Sometimes it takes a few years to join us. I'll certainly add you to the list of those interested.

Sent from deep in the woods where the critters roam.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on May 19, 2020, 10:50:18 PM
Hey guys I have a quick question, I am a member of my fire departments auxiliary, would that allow me to join the team next year if you have a extra spot? Thanks.
Believe it or not, we have several guys who have expressed interest. I keep a list, and when we have openings, I contact them on a first come, first served basis to see if they are still interested. Sometimes it takes a few years to join us. I'll certainly add you to the list of those interested.

Sounds good, thank you very much. Hope things turn around, we have finally run into a warm stretch here in NY and I am hoping it helps liven them up a bit.

John Koenig:

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: Sir-diealot on May 20, 2020, 03:09:09 PM

Sounds good, thank you very much. Hope things turn around, we have finally run into a warm stretch here in NY and I am hoping it helps liven them up a bit.
Best of luck!! I'll be looking for your smiling face behind a dead gobbler.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on May 20, 2020, 07:12:08 PM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on May 20, 2020, 03:09:09 PM

Best of luck!! I'll be looking for your smiling face behind a dead gobbler.

Thank you much. I have to carry a few things in tomorrow, the ground my blind is on is very uneven and killed my back when I sat there for the first time yesterday, going to remove a few inches of dirt under my seat to make my seat sit even, that should help.

John Koenig:

RutnNStrutn

I hope that it works, and you sit comfortably until you get that gobbler!!

Sir-diealot

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on May 20, 2020, 08:45:41 PM
I hope that it works, and you sit comfortably until you get that gobbler!!

I was not able to test it today, I was hurting to much to go, I did get it taken care of though and will test it either tomorrow or Sunday morning before I go to church.

John Koenig: