OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Connor got some redemption on opening evening (4-18)

Started by turkeyhunter91, April 26, 2020, 03:46:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkeyhunter91

Connor missed a bird opening morning while he was trying to double with his friend. So that evening we went and hunted a spot I had been seeing a few birds at. We had 3 jakes come out about 15 yards away and they came in and fed around. After they started feeding away 2 toms came out at the end of the field and started our way. They ended up running the jakes out of sight. A few mins later they came back out and started feeding. Then a hen comes out about 70 yards below us and starts feeding towards them.all of a sudden the necks started getting red and they decided to come run our jake decoy off. When they got within range I told Connor as soon as they separated to shoot which ever he wants. They get to 28 yards and have separated enough so he shoots and this time his aim was true. The second tom ran rught up to us and stood about 5 yards away for a little while. He weighted 17 pound 12 ounces, has a 11 in beard and 7/8in spurs. This is the first year i have gotten all of his shots on video.

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

They call him...Kenny..Kenny

Tom007

Greg Massey

NightHawk24

fishr64

3bailey3

Yoteduster

Gobble!

RutnNStrutn

Congrats Connor!!!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk