OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Stats

Started by harvester, May 12, 2011, 10:35:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harvester

So far I have came up with 643.14 for our score. We still have a couple people that are hunting. :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley:

gob09

thats not bad hows..getting that boy a bird goin dustin?
im goin after some toms i got permisson to hunt in the evening the rest of the week and this weekend so say a preyer for me i seen four last night im going after one here in a little while

harvester

Quote from: gob09 on May 12, 2011, 04:34:47 PM
thats not bad hows..getting that boy a bird goin dustin?
im goin after some toms i got permisson to hunt in the evening the rest of the week and this weekend so say a preyer for me i seen four last night im going after one here in a little while

Not good at all, can't get him to go. It's killin me, him not wanting to go but I ain't gonna make him go. Good Luck on those birds, I was wanting to get down that way and maybe  hunt with you and Rick but since I tagged out, seems a little long to go and spectate, well spectating wouldn't be bad but I would like to at least tote the ole gun along.

unclerick

Quote from: harvester on May 12, 2011, 10:35:42 AM
So far I have came up with 643.14 for our score. We still have a couple people that are hunting. :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley:
Well actualy I think the score is 641.155 which is still not bad.
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

gob09

well dustin go ahead and make plans for next year be glad to have ya this place im hunting right now is right next to public land and loaded with big toms i have been there the past two evenings and seen 4-5 toms in a field i just have'nt been able to figure out where they are going had two in within 40 yards last night but couldnt get a shot ill be there at day light sat.and sun. though

funny thing is i think the smallest one is the head honcho cause he's the only one ive seen with a hen 

harvester

Quote from: gob09 on May 13, 2011, 06:56:33 AM
well dustin go ahead and make plans for next year be glad to have ya this place im hunting right now is right next to public land and loaded with big toms i have been there the past two evenings and seen 4-5 toms in a field i just have'nt been able to figure out where they are going had two in within 40 yards last night but couldnt get a shot ill be there at day light sat.and sun. though

funny thing is i think the smallest one is the head honcho cause he's the only one ive seen with a hen 

Good luck with them. Hope you get one, even two.

Jay

Quote from: harvester on May 12, 2011, 10:35:42 AM
We will need a separate sticky with your teams individual biggest birds, and total team score (643.14). Thanks.

gob09

anyone know our standing it's gotta be better than last year