turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Need posting If your still hunting.

Started by BOFF, May 12, 2011, 12:36:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOFF

If you are still hunting after May 15th, please post in the kill thread, per the rules:

"If you will be hunting past MAY 15th please let us know in your team kill thread so we can determine if your members are hunting or MIA"

Also, May 15th is the deadline for pictures of your kills.

If you have any questionable pics, blurry, etc. NOW, is the time to gather  up all your pics and add  the better ones of the measurements to your post in the kill thread. After May 15th, it is too late.

Any questions please ask.  

It's been a great season getting to know everyone here. Thanks for making it possible. To those still hunting, stay safe, shoot straight, and take plenty of pictures.

God Bless,
David B.

redarrow

What happens if a fella shoots a bird after the 15th ? Mi.runs until May 31 st. I shot a nice gobbler a few years ago on Memorial day.

BOFF

Quote from: redarrow on May 12, 2011, 08:57:29 AM
What happens if a fella shoots a bird after the 15th ? Mi.runs until May 31 st. I shot a nice gobbler a few years ago on Memorial day.

It's fine to have a hunt after May15th. The team member who's hunting season goes past May 15th, or who plans on hunting in another state past May 15th, MUST post in the Kill Thread for his/her season to be extended for the contest. If it's not posted, then Shannon and other scorers will consider that team member to be finished.

Any post in the Kill Thread can be added to, with better pics/info  before May15th.

The key point being, after May 15th, it's too late if the bird was taken before hand.

God Bless,
David B.

anthonyjhallen

I still have one more tag that expires on the 28th.  I will post the appropriate information in the kill thread.

GobbleNut

Way to stay on top of the rules, David!  I didn't realize that we had to post by the 15th and/or tell them that we were still hunting after that date.
Good job, buddy!
That rule might cost some guys their contest entries......
Jim