turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Colorado and other state's license refund policy

Started by idgobble, March 20, 2020, 12:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idgobble

I received this from CO Parks and Wildlife when I inquired about their policy for my non-res. controlled hunt turkey tag I used my preference pts. for.   I'm hoping to use it but preparing for not being able to travel in April.  Please post policy from other states as you learn them.
"Thank you for your email regarding your upcoming spring turkey hunt in Colorado. This is a time of uncertainty for us all, but Colorado Parks and Wildlife will be doing all we can to accommodate customers impacted by the outbreak. For the 2020 spring turkey season, we will be waiving the 14-day minimum requirement to turn in one's spring turkey license for a refund as well as the $15 processing fee. We will also allow for refunds and restoration of turkey preference points for this spring season only.  Licenses will need to be postmarked and/or returned before the start of the season to be eligible."

POk3s

That's good of them. Hopefully other states will be similar as I assume they will be.

bbcoach

That's nice of them to refund money and return preference points.  If you decide to return that tag, I would make sure to go to the post office and get confirmation from the Postal Service of the date it was sent and maybe get a signature on the other end or your preference points may go BYE BYE.  Things like this seem to get lost, misplaced or round filed.