only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

How to run a push pin the right way

Started by Old Gobbler, March 15, 2020, 08:41:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

https://youtu.be/JXajI8V-PYg

***not accepting names to the list at this time , sorry***

My personal hunting calls that I kill plenty with ....

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Charlie 51

Fully understand job requirements..takes up a lot of your time..especially UPS..usually long hours..great looking calls an lots of turkey in those two..

Tom007

Fantastic video. These are real unique, love the new engraving. Can't wait to get mine, love the snake wood. Be safe, thanks for sharing....
"Solo hunter"

merriamsman

Great video - I always pick up something useful from watching you run your calls. Thanks!

Sir-diealot

Enjoyed the video, the only pushpin I have ever had made me hate them and think they are useless, until I saw yours and a member shared a sound file of one he got from you. Also interesting to see how you use yours, I had always pushed the pin thinking it is in the name but now see I was wrong. Mine had come with a way to attach to shotgun and had a string to it but it always seemed to flip up whenever I wanted to really use it. Hope to get one of yours some time.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

3bailey3

very nice Shannon, you know how to run it!

Chris O