Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Before anyone accuses me...

Started by FullChoke, March 09, 2020, 12:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FullChoke

I have not made a conscious effort to load the roster this way, it's just how it turned out.

This Saturday at +/- 6:42 am the Green Starting Flag will drop on SIX of The Roaring 20s2020 team (BBR12, 3seasons, Yelpaholic, 3bailey3, Harleytom and myself) as we all click our safeties off in unison just as Mr. Beard steps into range. That's right, one half of this team will get this 2020 party started simultaneously!

Here is hoping for a gaggle of dead-bird photos and glowing reports before the weekend is over. To our northern brethren, hang in there crew, your day will come soon and we will live out the end of your exciting seasons right along with you.

Be safe, have fun, kill gobblers.

Cheers  ;D ;D

FullChoke

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

xarcher

Good luck to all. It's time to drop the hammer. Be safe and enjoy the day.

But being a yankee, I subscribe to......  It's not how you start, it's how you finish.  :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Guns don't kill people.  Guns kill food.

zelmo1

Good luck peeps, I have 6+ more weeks of scouting to do, lol. May 1st in NH and May 4th in Maine. I can hunt till June 6th in Maine  :funnyturkey:

paintbrush

Best of luck to all my southern teammates that get to spend tomorrow doing our favorite thing!  Be safe, have fun, and by all means, post some pics! A month yet until this yankee gets to point the boom stick at a gobblers head and squeeze the trigger.