turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

MAN ITS

Started by harvester, February 12, 2011, 05:15:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harvester

QUIET ON HERE. EVERYBODY MUST BE OUT SCOUTING. LOOKS LIKE ITS GOING TO BE A GREAT YEAR. :wav: :groupwave: :wav: :groupwave:

Jay

We haven't recovered from the Site crash, yet. Prior, it was rollen.

unclerick

Quote from: Jay on February 12, 2011, 05:20:06 PM
We haven't recovered from the Site crash, yet. Prior, it was rollen.
I agree, alot of folks haven't got back on yet.
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

mfd1027

It'll pick back up.   Everybody lost their momentum when the big crash hit. lol   
Dan

mfd1027

We've still got 3X more posts than anybody else!!!  :wav: :z-guntootsmiley:
Dan

nctrkyhntr

shoot here in carolina its suppose to be 70 come friday

harvester

bout time it has started warming up. over the cold, can't deer hunt, might as well warm up. come on April 2.

nctrkyhntr

come on april. Im ready to start hunting again

unclerick

Yeah it's warming up here as well, high 50's an moveing to the 60's all week, all ways scaires me when it gets this warm this quick, stuff buddying out then a freeze hits and all, not to mention it disrupts the turkeys some.
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

nctrkyhntr

Lets just all pray that it doesnt stay warm so the turkeys can get messed up

turkeybow

Quote from: harvester on February 12, 2011, 05:15:42 PM
QUIET ON HERE. EVERYBODY MUST BE OUT SCOUTING. LOOKS LIKE ITS GOING TO BE A GREAT YEAR. :wav: :groupwave: :wav: :groupwave:

I have been quite because I have been without internet since Friday night.  I'm back now  :jackson:
"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold

gob09

internet rocks glad your back :smiley-char092:

nctrkyhntr

Glad to have you back  :z-guntootsmiley:

harvester

Dang thats two long weekends with OG. I wouldn't know what to do. :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

turkeybow

I didn't  :TooFunny: except complain to the cable company  :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold