OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Wtb Apex 410 tss

Started by Prohunter3509, February 20, 2020, 09:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prohunter3509

joey46

Are they sold out already? I got on their web site early this month and asked to be sent an e mail when their next run was ready. Ordered a box of the new Ninja 7/8 oz 9 1/2 within an hour of receiving the e mail. Took almost two weeks to get it but it's here. Will pattern on Saturday. A few guys on a Florida forum are getting decent patterns with the more readily available Federal so you have an alternative.  :anim_25:

joey46

Just checked Apex web site. SOLD OUT. Would have better luck finding Pappy Vanwinkle bourbon. Lol. Somewhere I saw a list of retail outlets that may still have some. :anim_25:

ShootingABN!

Go to WoodHeaven website. They have the new Ninja loads and will deliver faster than directly form the factory! I ordered on the 5 when they released and live in MS. Others ordered from Woodheaven and received their order within 2-3 days. Mine came in 10 days later..... I follow both on FaceBook.

Good luck what ever you choose.

Muzzy61

Quote from: joey46 on February 21, 2020, 04:14:54 AM
Just checked Apex web site. SOLD OUT. Would have better luck finding Pappy Vanwinkle bourbon. Lol. Somewhere I saw a list of retail outlets that may still have some. :anim_25:

The cost would be about the same as well.  ;D
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

limhnger

Prohunter3509

Got them ordered thank yall