OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Nomad fingerless gloves

Started by WV Ridge Reaper, February 17, 2020, 06:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WV Ridge Reaper

Was hoping someone either has some or can tell me where I can get a pair of the nomad fingerless gloves in bottomland and in the size listed M/L...Not the L/XL Listing.

I have checked Mack's PW,Field&Stream,EBay,Amazon,Cableas/Bass Pro,Nomad,Midway USA,and Midwest Turkey.

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davisd9

Not sure, but I recently bought the Ol Tom in bottomland from academy for 15 shipped. They were not fingerless but I made them that way
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

WV Ridge Reaper

Quote from: davisd9 on February 17, 2020, 07:38:09 PM
Not sure, but I recently bought the Ol Tom in bottomland from academy for 15 shipped. They were not fingerless but I made them that way

I know that's just to easy!!! And I'm tired of having my UA bottomlands sewd back up every year after cutting the fingers out!!

KYFrid

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/nomad-mens-fingerless-turkey-gloves-19nommfngrlsstrkyaoa/19nommfngrlsstrkyaoa

These were the only M/ L gloves I could find in Mossy Oak. No Bottomland though.

ejhandler

Check Ft Thompson? I've found them to have a few things when others didn't, or at better prices.

davisd9

Quote from: WV Ridge Reaper on February 17, 2020, 09:09:41 PM
Quote from: davisd9 on February 17, 2020, 07:38:09 PM

I know that's just to easy!!! And I'm tired of having my UA bottomlands sewd back up every year after cutting the fingers out!!

I am reinforcing the cut seems now to keep them from unraveling and let me tell you, there are more than seams than I expected, lol.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Nathan_Wiles

Amazon has them but they are full price:
Nomad Outdoor Fingerless Turkey Glove, Mossy Oak Bottomland, Large/X-Large https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Y3QQP8H/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_jj.sEb4M9M6B3

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Brwndg

"If turkeys could smell, you'd never kill one" - Bud Trenis my turkey hunting mentor & dear friend

Haypatch

He is needing them in m/L which isn't available at either of those links...

Mossberg90MN

Are these pretty good gloves? Looking for some good gloves for this upcoming season. I basically didn't use gloves last season. I had some fingerless knight and hale gloves but they were pretty thin and ripped on branches at some point.

WV Ridge Reaper

I liked them seemed to hold up ok to me..Im picky on gloves I like something tight that fits and is light weight..I have the green leaf but want a pair of bottomland for this year.

I have contacted Nomad/Marolina outdoors via email and I mid as well talked to the wall.

WV Ridge Reaper

[/quote]

I am reinforcing the cut seems now to keep them from unraveling and let me tell you, there are more than seams than I expected, lol.
[/quote]

Finding a good seamstress is like finding a good gun smith

WV Ridge Reaper

Quote from: ejhandler on February 18, 2020, 09:17:28 AM
Check Ft Thompson? I've found them to have a few things when others didn't, or at better prices.

No luck,That's a new site to me looks like a prettt good one

Thanks!

Mossberg90MN

Quote from: WV Ridge Reaper on February 18, 2020, 09:33:38 PM
I liked them seemed to hold up ok to me..Im picky on gloves I like something tight that fits and is light weight..I have the green leaf but want a pair of bottomland for this year.

I have contacted Nomad/Marolina outdoors via email and I mid as well talked to the wall.

Good to know... thanks!

Big Jeremy

Good luck. I couldn't find anything in M/L. These are my favorite lightweight/turkey gloves that I have found.