turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

what is your favorite turkey hunting video? and favorite pro

Started by hotspur, January 24, 2020, 03:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PALongspur

Denny Gulvas is one of the most humble, down to earth people you could possibly find. He's truly one of the sports living legends, yet he will literally spend HOURS on the phone with anyone who wants to talk about turkeys. He's a remarkable man.

Dave Owens is a breath of fresh air when it comes to filmed turkey hunts. Definitely a relatable dude to any of us that are so stricken with spring fever. I really appreciate how thankful he is after the trigger is pulled. As he puts it, "spending a little time with them".

TN Beard Buster

I used to really enjoy all the Preston Pittman videos, and really enjoyed getting to know the man personally. As of now, I really enjoy watching the Pinhoti Project with Dave Owens! Dave and a few others, such as Shane Simpson, Johnathon CatMan Boehme, Chad Claycomb, and The Hunting Public, show the true struggles of today's hunting lifestyles, with occasional success! There's no staged hunting or editing, real hunting as it happens! These guys ain't trying to sell their calls or decoys, just the true excitement of the hunt, with the ups and down of the experience!

Bowguy

Would have to be spittin and drummin and gobblenut if you ask me. They might not get paid but the things they say I bet the paid actors could learn a few things.
These two fellows deserve lots of respect and I mean that. The actors not so much

KeyDett

Dave Owens makes the best videos in my opinion. I also watch The Hunting Public and Shane Simpson. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cut N Run

I enjoy watching Dave Owens because of how dedicated and what a great caller he is.

Learned a lot from Shane Simpson as well.

Haven't seen some of the others mentioned, but I will.  Thanks for the tip!

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.