OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Testing Out My Mothers Day Gift For My Wife(Well Ok I Bought It For Myself Too)

Started by ILIKEHEVI-13, May 08, 2011, 02:10:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILIKEHEVI-13

Wife knows I bought this one for myself, but I told her honey you know you like the way it takes pictures.  Anyway it was a used Fuji S8000fd 8 meg which is all we need up to 8" x 10".  But I got a steal on it, and it has the 18x optical zoom which I wanted.  

This first 2 pictures are my neighbors horse stable about 400yds behind me.  I think it turned out real good for offhand shooting.  I had it on the reduce shake setting which really works.

Here's my neighbor directly behind me on his 4 wheeler about 100yds away.  

Here's the neighbors pool down the street from me about 100yds away.

And this is just a picture of down the street I live on.

ILIKEHEVI-13

And here's my precious daughter Brooke.  Yes she had a date for the prom, but I don't know if he would want his picture on here.  LOL!

ILIKEHEVI-13

spaightlabs

Brooke is a very pretty young lady.  I reckon the first thing a guy should show her young suitors is a few patterns of 2.5 oz of hevi 7's to keep 'em in line.

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: spaightlabs on May 08, 2011, 10:42:53 AM
Brooke is a very pretty young lady.  I reckon the first thing a guy should show her young suitors is a few patterns of 2.5 oz of hevi 7's to keep 'em in line.

Thanks.  You got that right!   :z-guntootsmiley:

barry

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on May 08, 2011, 10:47:45 AM

Agreed! Might even keep a gun laying out in plain sight for them to see. :)

woodchip

Quote from: barry on May 08, 2011, 12:39:38 PM
Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on May 08, 2011, 10:47:45 AM

Agreed! Might even keep a gun laying out in plain sight for them to see. :)

:fud:

BOFF

Great looking shots!!

I really like the 18X optical zoom!!!!

God Bless,
David B.

cannonball

Tail Feathers

Great pics and a beautiful daughter you have there.

I bought my wife one of those cameras for Christmas and it sure takes good pics.  Love that big zoom.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

ILIKEHEVI-13

Thanks guys.  I paid just a hair over $100 for this baby and like I said the guy kept it in immaculate condition.  

Here's one with more pixels and this is about on half the blow up setting.

Ky strutt n bust n

looks like your gonna be busy playing with that new toy in the woods  :P thanks for keeping us all updated on your neighbor :P lol! jk. your daughter is gorgeous i must add.

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: Ky strutt n bust n on May 08, 2011, 11:32:27 PM
looks like your gonna be busy playing with that new toy in the woods  :P thanks for keeping us all updated on your neighbor :P lol! jk. your daughter is gorgeous i must add.

Yea I got a new toy to play with alright.  I'll have to start carrying with me when I take  drive out in the country. 

And my daughter don't get her looks from me.  But she does look more like her daddy than she does her momma.  My boy has blondish brown hair like his mother. 

drenalinld

The pics are great. I have to start looking for a good deal on one of those, the zoom is amazing. You do have a beautiful daughter. I have a three yr old and six week old daughters and I'm stacking up the Hevi for when they get that age...........lol

That camera should make it easier to count crazy big numbers in the 10"