News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

A Friendly Reminder

Started by kytrkyhntr, January 12, 2020, 09:31:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crghss

Sorry but I'm extremely funny
Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend. ...

mtns2hunt

Quote from: kytrkyhntr on January 12, 2020, 06:55:34 PM
Nah I just ain't gonna let you get the last word. You mis read my post. You obviously couldn't comprehend that someone would just be making a general statement. My skin? You couldn't get under it on your best day. Hop off my post son. I was just sharing something I thought was funny/informative. You didn't have to comment anything. Hint... maybe you should just stay out of things you don't understand. It wasn't a deal. You made it one with your insecure comments. Just be quiet

More aggression: I think you may want to consider therapy. I'm very concerned about your mental health. You can certainly have the last word as I am not going to continue such a unproductive post. By your responses you have lost all credibility. Not to mention you do not seem to understand this is a public forum. Perhaps you know more about turkey hunting. Best
Everyone wants to be successful - some just need help.

fallhnt

Lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

kytrkyhntr

I'll give you credit your last one was hilarious. I mean seriously, wow.  Just wanted to share something I thought was funny and you didn't hesitate to be offended. Sorry that you didn't get it. I'll talk to my therapist about it on Tuesday! I'll stick to turkey hunting. Apparently what I found funny at work was offensive to some. For that I apologize. Toughen up and god bless!
don't let the truth get in the way of a good story

Sixes

Quote from: kytrkyhntr on January 12, 2020, 06:03:52 PM
Hahah! This guy is 66!

Not sure I would take much advice from a 66 year old still having to work on Sundays. :TooFunny:

kytrkyhntr

Quote from: Sixes on January 12, 2020, 07:47:46 PM
Hahah! This guy is 66!

Not sure I would take much advice from a 66 year old still having to work on Sundays. :TooFunny:

We work at a car plant in maintenance, he's my manager. He has done pretty well for himself after he retired from the military, he's there by choice. Not cause the bank account needs it lol.

Sixes

Just messing with you, these posts were made from work, but I have no plans to work until 66.

crow

Quote from: Sixes on January 12, 2020, 07:47:46 PM
Hahah! This guy is 66!

He's the church organist and only works Sundays, pretty sweet deal

Spitten and drummen

Dang. Hang in there guys. Season will be here before you know it.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

tomstopper

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on January 12, 2020, 09:32:09 PM
Dang. Hang in there guys. Season will be here before you know it.
Bingo. People getting stir crazy lol

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

GobbleNut

Quote from: kytrkyhntr on January 12, 2020, 09:31:58 AM
It costs zero dollars and zero cents to mind your own business.

Your opinion only matters to yourself.

Be courteous and helpful.

You're not as funny as you think you are.

Sometimes we all need to be reminded.

:z-winnersmiley:

Got a couple of questions on the philosophical discussion presented: (it should be pointed out that I am older than the philosopher quoted, so I got a certain level of "seniority" in these matters)
Point 1:  If it costs zero dollars and zero cents to mind my own business, how much do I get for not doing that?
Point 2: If my opinion only matters to myself, WTF are we all doing here?  Besides, I change my opinion every five minutes,...and I can't argue with myself all day long, can I?!
Point 3:  Courtesy and helpfulness?  What's that?!  Can't find those in my dictionary...
Point 4:  Irrelevant.  It only matters how funny I think I am...and I'm pretty damn funny!
Point 5:  Reminded?  ...What are we talking about again?... 

Footnote of importance:  Bein' as how I am known as the emoji king around here, I should point out that my emoji dealy-bob apparently isn't working on this durn 'puter,...and even more apparently I am not smart enough to figure out why,... so's I can't throw in a bunch of 'em at the appropriate spots to let ya'll know that I am just messin' with ya',...so don't nobody get their snoods in a knot! 

Final Takeaway:  To all the Francis's out there that can't untie their snoods: Lighten TF Up, firgawdsake! (a bunch of smiley faces here)

ShootingABN!

LaLongbeard

It's not even February yet.....this is going to be a heck of a season on the forum lol
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

tomstopper

Quote from: LaLongbeard on January 13, 2020, 11:28:50 AM
It's not even February yet.....this is going to be a heck of a season on the forum lol
Yep. Get popcorn ready

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

kytrkyhntr

Lol I will not be posting any non turkey hunting related things on here anymore. Really didn't see it causing the stir it did. Sorry to all it bothered. Good luck this spring.