turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Results from 3 day predator hunting tournament

Started by Sanatorium, December 30, 2019, 07:28:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sanatorium

We hunted sundown to sun up for 3 days at the end of each run we would be walking back to the truck as the sun came up .
Ended up taking 3rd place only missing 2nd place by less than 10 lbs...still had fun and ready to do it again.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

HookedonHooks

ddturkeyhunter

Wow, congrats you guys were set up for some serious shooting. My brothers used to do a lot years ago, but that was with just 22-250 with small bi-pods on barrels. Do you just stay standing up with them tall tripods?

Sanatorium

Yes sir we stand next to the tripod and use thermal scanners to locate coyotes when when they come in closer jump on the gun

BigSlam51

Awesome! What brand and model scopes are you guys using? My buddy and I are about to get into hunting them at night. I just bought a pair of those ATN night vision binoculars and he's looking at scopes.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Sanatorium

Go thermal...we used pulsar thermal scanners and thermillion and xl450 scopes

Friends dont let friends use ATN
Glad I made the switch. Night vision cant see in fog or when its snowing..dont even matter if the grass is tall or not your gonna see it

Sanatorium

This is how I see the night.

1iagobblergetter

Harty

Way to dent the 'yote population. Used to predator hunt thinking about getting back into it now that I'm retired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteelerFan

Jester87

Congrats! Hope to call some this weekend.
AZ just made predator competitions illegal.  >:(

Kylongspur88

WV Ridge Reaper

Thermal is the only way to go..We run scan with thermals and run NV on the scopes..And as it was said before friends don't let friend shoot Atn.

Sanatorium

Quote from: WV Ridge Reaper on December 30, 2019, 11:35:47 PM
Thermal is the only way to go..We run scan with thermals and run NV on the scopes..And as it was said before friends don't let friend shoot Atn.

AMEN