OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

L.L. Bean Question

Started by Sir-diealot, June 21, 2019, 12:14:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Quote from: BrowningGuy88 on June 24, 2019, 01:53:51 PM
LL Bean are the only rubber boot I wear. I wear them most anytime I am not working at the mill. I've had a pair for 8 years now that other than some tread wear don't show much wear.
I know a lot of people are into rubber boot, I prefer a good waterproof 8-10 inch boot, one of the reasons being I like the ankle support.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

runngun

LL Bean definitely ain't Dicks!

Have a good one
Ray

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: runngun on June 24, 2019, 06:49:32 PM
LL Bean definitely ain't Dicks!

Have a good one
Ray

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Good to hear
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

SCGobbler

As far as I know they are pro gun. They have an entire catalog dedicated to upland game hunting I thought. Might all be combined into one now but they used to have a hunting catalog and a Flyfishing catalog. LL Bean boots were first designed for hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The SC Gobbler

Some men are mere hunters; others are turkey hunters.
                    —Archibald Rutledge

aclawrence

I got my wife a pair of boots from them for Christmas. They didn't fit quiet right and they were very easy to work with in switching them out. Great customer service.  I would recommend them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tal

Good plug aclawrence. IMO everything is about sales anymore. Very few seem to support their products though.

kytrkyhntr

I ordered a pair of bean boots with the gore Tex and thinsulate. They didn't  fit great and they were a breeze to work with and get the right size, not sure what their values are but they have a USA made product and EXCELLENT customer service. So I haven't even given thought to their stance on issues.

1. American made
2. Quality product
3. Great customer service

Need I say more? Lol
don't let the truth get in the way of a good story

bobk

They are pro gun. Their customer service is excellent. Most of  the hunting and fishing appeal they carry is available in tall.

Sir-diealot

Thank you for the comments everyone. I feel confident spending money with them now.

John Koenig: