turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

For my Fellow "Googans"

Started by HookedonHooks, June 08, 2019, 04:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HookedonHooks

For those of you that are into "fashionable" comfort shoes, Cabelas is running their off-road Crocs half off down to $19.97. They have Bottomland for us turkey guys, as well as Max 5 for the duck guys and other camo options. These go up to Men's 13, larger sizes available on Amazon.

https://www.cabelas.com/product/CROCS-MNS-OR-MOSSY-OAK-SLIP-ON/3018444.uts?productVariantId=6142872&rid=20&WT.tsrc=SOC&WT.mc_id=FB_DPA

If you haven't experienced the breeze between your toes after a several mile hike post turkey hunt, or treturous decoy drag out of the marsh, you haven't lived.

GobbleNut

:TooFunny: :TooFunny:  ...From one Googan to another,...thanks for the heads up.   ;D
(that's one of the nicer things people call me, by the way...   :toothy12: )

Gobble!

Always been a fan of crocs but I'll pass on them for hiking in the woods. I've got two pair with holes in them so I may need to pick up a new pair.

HookedonHooks

Quote from: Gobble! on June 09, 2019, 08:41:34 PM
Always been a fan of crocs but I'll pass on them for hiking in the woods. I've got two pair with holes in them so I may need to pick up a new pair.
Post hike shoes for sure. I think these are advertised as "off-road" but I wouldn't want to wander more than a couple hundred yards past the truck with them either. I could see on a nice dry day, and a place you weren't hunting far from your vehicle these could be worn while hunting even.

They're best for embarrassing the wife though, that's the real fun.