Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Congrats 18javelin!

Started by Gobble!, May 20, 2019, 04:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobble!

Congrats. That gives us our 9th bird as well. Still hoping to close the deal myself. Good luck to anyone still in the game.

jarbo03

He should really talk about the best parts of his season, done a great job with getting his youngins involved.

I have been close twice to an upgrade, both werea couple steps from being open shots.  Have a few more opportunities this week.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

West Augusta

I'm done.  Was hoping for a last chance up north but that fell through.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Happy

I am done. Out of tags. Had two that I thought were upgrades before I pulled the trigger. One was missing a spur and the other was apparently on slimfast. Only weighed 16lbs. Congrats on the bird javellin.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

18javelin

Sorry guys tapatalk is not what it used to be, I didn't see these post.

It has been an amazing year for myself. My daughter killed her second bird wife killed her bird and we got my 7 year old son his first bird. I killed one in Kentucky but he wouldn't score higher then the one I posted.  All birds actually killed with the same gun... Lol despite everyone having their own gun. Mom's was the lucky one.... we went with it.  My daughter also play a mean game of eeenie meenie minie moe  and narrowed our spots down.  Nice having a few secret weapons.  Thanks and congrats to all.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk