turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Forum input thread

Started by Old Gobbler, May 05, 2019, 09:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Allright guys ....I'm always open to suggestions on how to improve the site to benefit you guys ...the site is here for YOU ....your opinions and input are always valued ....with that said we have just surpased 14 thousand members and way ...way...more many  times folks who read it just like you read a magazine...it would be safe to assume anywhere from 5 to 10 times more than registered members after 11 solid years and no stopping us  now ... that enjoy Oldgobbler.com and YOU GUYS

if you have any suggestions as far as forum areas to create , you can post it right here , or even p.m. me and I'll appreciate your opinions

Thanks so much --Shannon Kely
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Waynesworld23

Not sure how you can improve upon what you have here with the selection and the flat out wisdom and helpful people this is the best turkey hunting website I have ever found thank you for what's here now
To give anything less then your best is to sacrifice the gift

Yoteduster

I have to agree with Waynes world it's pretty hard to to improve on excellence I've only been a member for a short while but I really enjoy this site I believe it's the best one I've found and the best part is it's not trashy or argumentiv like many other hunting sites

paboxcall

Excellent site, Shannon. How about a sub-category dedicated to box calls?
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

dejake

I would like to see a section for Outfitter reviews.

tomstopper

Is there any way to have a youth hunters contest like we have an adults. There might not be enough for 9 member teams but maybe we could have 3-4 member teams. Heck maybe they could just have one team of youths and have them compete with the adults by the looks of some of the birds killed by youths this season.....
Might motivate more people to take kids out to.
This is an outstanding forum and thanks to you and your wife for making it so

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

SinGin

Cold ya being the bow hunting section closer to the top? And x2 on the box call section.

wisconsinteacher

A dedicated box call section would be great. 

Chordeiles

X4 on the box call section

DUCKDIGGLER

Sir-diealot

Agree with the box hunter section and your hunter contest section. Not sure how it would be done but maybe being able to tag a member in a thread if you think they would have something to say on a subject or be interested in buying something?
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Old Gobbler

Quote from: paboxcall on May 05, 2019, 11:02:12 PM
Excellent site, Shannon. How about a sub-category dedicated to box calls?
:icon_thumright:

-Shannon

Old Gobbler

Keep posting , I'm evaluating all input to see if its do-able

-Shannon

Dtrkyman

Clean up the classifieds, lots of sold items pop up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3bailey3

I would like to see a limit on the number of times someone can bump their own post on a something for sell, there is one out now that the guy has bumped at lest 10 times.