OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Steve’s Custom Lanyards

Started by sbbow, May 05, 2019, 07:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbbow

These are available if your interested. Thanks for looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sbbow

Thank you Georgia!
Olive drab/Walnut

HunterS5

Steve, you ever do a lanyard for rattling antlers?  I'm thinking maybe a cross between your tote lanyards. I want to go up and around the neck but don't reconnect at the chest. Maybe something different at the ends for attaching to the antlers.  Thoughts?

sbbow

Quote from: HunterS5 on November 13, 2021, 08:02:40 PM
Steve, you ever do a lanyard for rattling antlers?  I'm thinking maybe a cross between your tote lanyards. I want to go up and around the neck but don't reconnect at the chest. Maybe something different at the ends for attaching to the antlers.  Thoughts?
Like these

HunterS5

Quote from: sbbow on November 13, 2021, 08:06:32 PM
Like these

Yep!  Could you make the loops on the end long enough to go through a hole drilled in the antlers and then back around the end of the antler? 

sbbow

Thank you S. Carolina!

sbbow

Thank you Maryland!

sbbow

Thank you Kansas an Pennsylvania!

Nathan_Wiles

I like the camo cross, thats cool!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

meisel86

Steve's lanyards are top of the line, I love them and have several of each type he makes...good stuff from a good dude!
-Matt

sbbow

Quote from: Nathan_Wiles on December 02, 2021, 10:38:55 PM
I like the camo cross, thats cool!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Thank you !

sbbow

Quote from: meisel86 on December 02, 2021, 10:46:23 PM
Steve's lanyards are top of the line, I love them and have several of each type he makes...good stuff from a good dude!
-Matt
Thanks Matt I appreciate that !!

sbbow

meisel86

sbbow

These are available if your interested.
Black/Brown