OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Longest Beard???

Started by Will, May 02, 2019, 09:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will

This thing is a hammer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yoder409

Just WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take the bend outta that and he's swingin' 17+ inches !!!!!!!!!!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Spurs Up

I'm going to go with the bottom one; the one attached to the turkey. Am I correct?

Marc

Quote from: Yoder409 on May 02, 2019, 09:48:28 PM
Just WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take the bend outta that and he's swingin' 17+ inches !!!!!!!!!!
So many jokes to make off that comment that it pains me to remain quiet (and not get myself banned)....

Will, what type of turkey was that?  He must have him some long legs, and my thought is Rio? 

That is an insane beard...  How about the spurs?
Did I do that?

Fly fishermen are born honest, but they get over it.

Yoder409

Did he have 2 foot long legs like a flamingo, too ??    ;D
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

WildSpur

That's crazy!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less

Rapscallion Vermilion

Quote from: Spurs Up on May 02, 2019, 10:07:28 PM
I'm going to go with the bottom one; the one attached to the turkey. Am I correct?
Sure looks like it to me  ;D

5arraquiver

It's one of those Siamese twin bearded gobblers. I think if you have those beards separated you could have two tags filled lol
Questions? Answer: Jesus

dublelung

If you'll reach under the back if his fan and stick your finger in that hole then pull it out and look at what's on your finger...... that's what I think you're full of.

Marc

Quote from: 5arraquiver on May 02, 2019, 10:24:58 PM
It's one of those Siamese twin bearded gobblers. I think if you have those beards separated you could have two tags filled lol
He got me!

I guess I am as dumb as I look....
Did I do that?

Fly fishermen are born honest, but they get over it.

zelmo1

Nice trick photography bro  :OGturkeyhead: :funnyturkey:

tomstopper

Very cool

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Will

This was sent to a few hunters and and myself in a text message. This was fake but was funny to see the reactions of everyone thinking it was real. It's 2 beards I'm told with one beneath the other to make it longer. This had some friends of mine believing at first.

LaLongbeard

If you look close you can see the ends of the first beard and the slight color difference of the second beard. Don't see what the point was or who would believe it
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

GobbleNut

Well, at least nobody noticed the tape measure.  As I recall, that is one of those tapes that certain "places" sell to guys to make certain "appendages" look more impressive than they actually are,...turns a four-incher into an 8-incher.  Of course, this is only rumor I have heard,...I would never have frequented one of those places or used one of those myself...   ;D :toothy12: